Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 10, 2016, at 2:07 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org <igal@lucee.org> wrote:

> (Side note:  This was my first, and hopefully my last, experience with Oracle database, and it's been a real PITA.
IfI had tried it out some 20 years ago then the experience would have probably led me to sell the stock short, which
wouldhave probably ended with my bankruptcy.  Go figure...)

> (Side note: after wasting almost a full day setting up and connecting to the DB2 server I realized why Oracle was so
successful)

This email made me laugh.

...Robert

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Adjusting the API of pull_var_clause()
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.