unrecognized configuration parameter "synchronize_seqscans"

От Mikel Lindsaar
Тема unrecognized configuration parameter "synchronize_seqscans"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hey all, I posted this over on the EDB forums as well, no answers yet, so I am trying here.

I am trying to set up a pg_dump between a postgresql 8.3.1 server and edb 8.3 server.

This is to get slony working between the two.

When I do:

pg_dump -s -U testmaster -h 10.0.0.1 -p 5444 testuser | psql -U postgres -h localhost testslave

I get:

pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "synchronize_seqscans"
pg_dump: The command was: SET synchronize_seqscans TO off

Any ideas on how to get around this?  - Maybe manually doing the dump command with psql?

Thanks

Mikel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: transaction status error
От: Rudolf van der Leeden
Сообщение: Create Index Performance Issue