Re: Unexpected results from CALL and AUTOCOMMIT=off

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unexpected results from CALL and AUTOCOMMIT=off
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2024 at 02:28:43PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hence, new patch attached, now with docs and tests.  Barring
>> objections I'll push this one.

> Should we expand the documentation for SPI_connect_ext() to note that
> SPI_execute_extended()/SPI_execute_plan_extended() depend on the flag?

Perhaps.  They already did, in that the atomic flag was taken into
account while deciding how to handle a nested CALL; basically what this
fix does is to make sure that the snapshot handling is done the same
way.  I think that what I added to the docs is probably sufficient,
but I'll yield to majority opinion if people think not.

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected results from CALL and AUTOCOMMIT=off
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation