Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> No, it's a backend that's holding the file open, with FILE_SHARE_DELETE.

If that's the only case we care about covering, then rename might be
enough.  I was just wondering what it would take to solve the more
general problem of something holding it open with the wrong flags
at the time we want to get rid of it.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.
От: Keh-Cheng Chu
Сообщение: need higher extra_float_digits value (3)