Re: Where is the tsrange() function documented?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Where is the tsrange() function documented?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/18/21 20:44, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
> I found my way to this by guesswork and good luck. (I happen to be using
> PG Version 13.5. But I don't suppose that this matters.)
>

> But I can't formulate a search that finds it using the doc site's
> intrinsic search.

Where exactly did you search?

When I tried in either the overall site or doc site search with
'tsrange()' it offered :

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/rangetypes.html

as the first choice. This encompasses the link David G. Johnston posted.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com