[SQL] Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue

Тема [SQL] Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello ,

Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue

I have created data type which replicates data table in our application and created one function with table valued
parameter.

I want to call postgres function from my c# console application with NHibernate.

Any idea regarding that or can please suggest me how can call?

Best Regards,
Kanji

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Function with table Valued Parameters execution issue
От: Luan Huynh
Сообщение: [SQL] Filter JSONB on Foreign Table in postgres_fdw