constraints set to deferrable by default

От Lee, Mija
Тема constraints set to deferrable by default
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi:
Is there a way to configure postgres so that constraints are created as
deferrable by default for the database server? I didn't see anything in
the documentation, but I could have missed it. I'm about to install
8.4.1.
Thank you (in advance)!
Mija

confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you believe you
have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by