Re: Wal archives building up in slave pg_xlog dir

От Simon Luijk
Тема Re: Wal archives building up in slave pg_xlog dir
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
So I have turned archive_mode off on the slave. At first I thought this solved it but
the logs are still building up. Could anyone shed some light on why the logs are building
up in pg_xlog?

Thank you
Simon

On Wednesday, 23 March 2011 at 22:16, Simon Luijk wrote:

I have a master slave setup that is on the most part working smoothly. The logs are getting
shipped to the slave, the slave is requesting them and then applying them.

The problem is that the logs are building up in the pg_xlog dir and not overwriting. I do have
archive_mode on in postgresql.conf so when the slave needs to come online as the new
primary it start shipping its logs. Is this setting effecting recovery mode too?

Thanks in advance
Simon

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: can not create a tablespace from psql
От: walmen
Сообщение: pgAdmin3 on Snow Leopard