Been running PGAdmin4(2.1) for a couple of days now.

От Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Тема Been running PGAdmin4(2.1) for a couple of days now.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
All, I was wondering if there was a way to expose those Dashboard activity panels as separate calls to the database.  It would be nice to be able to see a longer ticker tape, and even pull a trace from a specific time period, work shift, etc.

Just wondering.

Thanks

bobb

"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells."
- Dr. Seuss

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Usability improvements for PgAmin4
От: GregS
Сообщение: Re: 500 Internal Server Error