Re: Reindex concurrently

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Reindex concurrently
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 13.12.23 um 12:27 schrieb SOzcn:
Hello team,

We've been building a index maintenance scripts but in the function it doesn't work with concurrently, is there a way for manipulate that ? Just for example ; The reindexes are working without function. Have a nice day!

select index_stat.test ();

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION index_stat.test()

RETURNS void

LANGUAGE plpgsql

AS $function$

begin

REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY "players_id_idx";

commit;

REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY "players_about_idx";

commit;

end;

$function$

;

Hello,

"doesn't work with" isn't a good description. Please always include the error message given.

What I would suggest instead is try using a procedure instead of a function.

Cheers

Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

От: SOzcn
Сообщение: Reindex concurrently
От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Verify data after backup and restore