RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml

Тема RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

On a Redhat 9 FIPS machine I copy pasted the instructions exactly as they appeared for postgres 16, redhat 9, x86-64

sudo dnf install -y
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
sudo dnf -qy module disable postgresql
sudo dnf install -y postgresql16-server

Upon executing the third instruction I got the 404 error.
The only thing that fixed it was removing the file part of the url in /etc/yum.repos.d/postgres.repo

baseurl = https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-9-x86_64/

believe me or not. It doesn't matter to me.
Matt

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: no /repodata/repomd.xml