Re: Building with meson on NixOS/nixpkgs

От walther@technowledgy.de
Тема Re: Building with meson on NixOS/nixpkgs
Дата
Re: Building with meson on NixOS/nixpkgs  (Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Wolfgang Walther:
> To build on NixOS/nixpkgs I came up with a few small patches to
> meson.build. All of this works fine with Autoconf/Make already.

In v3, I added another small patch for meson, this one about proper
handling of -Dlibedit_preferred when used together with -Dreadline=enabled.

Best,

Wolfgang

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: To what extent should tests rely on VACUUM ANALYZE?
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512