Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server

От Ron
Тема Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Why don't multiple stanzas in the same pgbackrest.conf solve your problem?

On 11/7/23 22:30, Veerendra Pulapa wrote:
Dear Ron,

Yes, I have read the user guide; however, I have a few questions:

  1. How do we configure different repositories for different clusters in the pgbackrest.conf file?
  2. How do we configure different worker processes for different cluster pgbackrest.conf files?
  3. Are there any other points we need to consider without impacting the existing configuration?

It would be great if you could share any sample configuration files that align with my requirements.

Br,
Veerendra Pulapa | Technical Consultant
M: +91-9949349894 | www.ashnik.com

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 9:03 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you read the PgBackRest User Guide?  https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide-index.html

On 11/7/23 09:04, Veerendra Pulapa wrote:
Dear folks,

I want to configure multiple database clusters in a single 'pgBackRest' server. There is one existing database cluster already configured. I want to add other clusters to the existing 'pgBackRest' server. Please guide me on how to set this up and provide details on the prerequisites and considerations, keeping in mind that there may be minimal impact during the setup process.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: Veerendra Pulapa
Сообщение: Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server
От: Veerendra Pulapa
Сообщение: Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server