Binary Distributions and win32 Legacy Driver

От Jeff Post
Тема Binary Distributions and win32 Legacy Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I just wanted to note that it has been over a year since an update to the
Win32 Binary files that are available for download from the Gborg project.

Also the "legacy" PostgreSQL driver that is installed from those binaries
does not seem to be installed correctly.

I am desperately trying to get some commercial software  connected through
ODBC to a postgresql 7.3.4 DB . I am certain that there are bugs with the
$$$ Software.   (the ODBC Connection works great W/ M$ Access).

Their Tech support mentioned that their product is expecting a 32bit ODBC
Connection.  I am not certain,  But isn't the current driver ODBC 3.0
?  Does that mean that it is 32 bit?

Any thoughts on things I can try to get this to work?

Thanks,
Jeff Post

От: HIDING
Сообщение: Re: postgres WIN - latest cygwin port - bad file descriptor
От: Mischa Sandberg
Сообщение: Re: ODBC questions