Re: log_statement vs log_min_duration_statement

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: log_statement vs log_min_duration_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 00:01 +0530, Atul Kumar wrote:
> my postgres version is 12 and running on centos 7
>
> my log_statement is set to "DDL".
>
> and log_min_duration_statement is set to "1ms"
>
> so technically it should log "ONLY DDLs" that take more than 1ms.
>
> but to my surprise, postgres is logging DML as well which is taking more than 1ms.

log_statement = 'ddl'  will log all DDL.

log_min_duration_statement = 1  will log all statements that take longer
than a millisecond.

These settings are independent from each other.  So PostgreSQL logs
all statements that are DDL *OR* that take longer than a millisecond,
rather than all statements that are DDL *AND* take longer than a
millisecond, as you seem to expect.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Early binding of CURRENT_SCHEMA (Was: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH {, DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION })
От: dld
Сообщение: Re: Early binding of CURRENT_SCHEMA (Was: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH {, DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION })