Re: Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov ("Kevin Grittner") writes:
> <D566E8CF3538B54D95B925CB69CB4D2A06210E14@inblr-exch1.eu.uis.unisys.com>,
> "Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil" <Cinu.Kuriakose@in.unisys.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone please tell me how to download the PostgreSQL-7.1 source code
>> through CVS, i use the following set of commands to get the source code
>> of postgreSQL.
>
> Did you try adding -r REL7_1 to the checkout command?
>
> I sure hope this is for some academic purpose and not for production
> use....

Yeah, the last time I *considered* building 7.1 was a couple years
ago, and I gave up quickly when I ran into compile errors due to
changes in GLIBC that had taken place since the 7.1 days.
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/x.html
an interpreter." -- Nicholas Petreley, InfoWorld, Sept 16, 1996