Re: CVE-2018-1058

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: CVE-2018-1058
Дата
Re: CVE-2018-1058  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
RE: CVE-2018-1058  (Lizeth Solis Aramayo <lizeth.solis@elfec.bo>)
Список pgsql-general
On 10/14/19 3:27 PM, Lizeth Solis Aramayo wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> I am working with postgresql 9.6.15 and I need to restore in a 9.6.5
> version,  I got an error, and  I found this page to install a patch

What commands did you use to dump the 9.6.15 version and restore to the
9.6.5 version?

Which versions software did you use to do above?

What was the error?

The reason why you can't upgrade the 9.6.5 to 9.6.15?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.6 active-passive HA cluster
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: CVE-2018-1058