Re: AW: Compile static postgres.lib for postgres 15.3 on Windows

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: AW: Compile static postgres.lib for postgres 15.3 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/28/23 07:26, Priess Stefan wrote:
> Thanks Tom!
>
> I also need to change the default port from 5433 to 5432 (--with-pgport=5433). How can I do this using the build.bat
toolchain?I don't see the pgport parameter in the config_default.pl file.

1) The default port is 5432.

2) Why do you want to change it?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Priess Stefan
Сообщение: AW: Compile static postgres.lib for postgres 15.3 on Windows
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL - How to login with my Linux user account