Re: More than one pg_database entry for database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More than one pg_database entry for database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"James Wilford" <jwilford@mistral.net> writes:
> I'd like to try the dump and reload - the only problem is that I can't
> use pg_dump because of the error. And I can't rename the entry in
> pg_database because my update statement won't match any rows.

You can't change the dead entry, but it should work to rename the live
one.

BTW, you have one of the most annoying quoting styles I have ever seen:
it's impossible to tell your words from those of the message you are
replying to, and not trimming the overhead from that message wastes
still more of your readers' time.  Please change your habits, or you
are likely to find that people stop reading your mail.

От: "James Wilford"
Сообщение: Re: More than one pg_database entry for database
От: "Vishal Arora"
Сообщение: Re: Performance benchmarking