Re: Using contrib/fulltext on multiple tables.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using contrib/fulltext on multiple tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Eric Johnson" <ej@ejinnovations.com> writes:
> Later in the script when inserting into these tables via stored procedures,
> the full text indexes get created for a and b but not c.  It's just empty.

I can't reproduce this in either 7.3 or CVS tip.  The index tables seem
to have reasonable numbers of entries in them after running your script:

recipe=# select count(*) from tb_c_step_fti;
 count
-------
    41
(1 row)

recipe=# select count(*) from tb_c_recipe_fti;
 count
-------
   207
(1 row)

recipe=# select count(*) from tb_c_ingredient_fti;
 count
-------
   103
(1 row)

If that wasn't what you meant, you'll need to be more specific.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 with pgcrypto on FreeBSD 5.1
От: "Eric Johnson"
Сообщение: Re: Using contrib/fulltext on multiple tables.