Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C" <jacalcazar@exportbank.com.ph> writes:
> Can anyone help me on how to create this?

Before you do anything else, it would help to figure out why your
postmaster stopped running in the first place.  Removing xlog files
wasn't a very bright recovery measure, but that didn't cause the
postmaster to stop.  What did?  Were you completely out of disk space?

От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Major Problem, need help! Can't run our
От: "ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C"
Сообщение: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!