Re: Huge input lookup exception when trying to create the index for XML data type column in postgreSQL

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Huge input lookup exception when trying to create the index for XML data type column in postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/7/23 23:51, Sai Teja wrote:
> Thank you so much for all your responses.
>
> I just tried with Hash, GIN etc
>
> But it didn't worked. And I think it is because of "Xpath" expression
> which I used in the index create command.
>
> But is there any alternative way to change this Xpath? Since I need to
> parse the XML as there is no other option. I need the other ways to
> create the index .
>
> May be if there are any parameters to change like xmloption etc it
> would help us to resolve the issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Sai

What is a typical value returned by your xpath statement? (XPATH
(‘directory/access/mode/@Identifier’, content))

От: duc hiep ha
Сообщение: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?
От: Nature Conservation Geovista Space
Сообщение: Even if I have a lot of free space PgSQL returns "ERROR: could not extend file - No space left on device"