Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mar 5, 2014, at 3:41 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On 3/5/14, 2:17 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Perhaps what we could do is replace them with something that works like
>> the bug report form. So instead of submitting a comment into a static
>> space, they turn into an email to the -docs list, which can then get
>> discussion around it and eventually turn it into a modifications for the
>> actual docs?
>
> That seems most useful to me.

Yes, because ultimately, with a lot of doc comments that come in, this is what I would do anyway (and in fairness, I
havequeued up a bunch to send over)

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Interactive Doc Comments - Their Future?