Re: Error restarting postmaster

От Andrew Edson
Тема Re: Error restarting postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is somewhat old, 8.1.3.  I'll try to upgrade it to the 8.1.9.  The box is running on SuSE 9.2, if I recall correctly...which binary rpm should I snag for that?

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Andrew Edson writes:
> PANIC: block 39 unfound
> LOG: startup process (PID 6403) was terminated by signal 6
> LOG: aborting startup due to startup process failure

What PG version is this?

(If your answer had a release date more than about a year ago, first
update to the latest release in that branch and see if that fixes it.)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Core reported from vaccum function.
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: psql 8.2 client vs pg 8.1 server problem