Re: BUG #6263: \l causes core dump with large database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6263: \l causes core dump with large database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
bob.messer@l-3com.com writes:
> I am talking about the one that is installed in the PostgreSQL/lib folder, not the one from the operating system.

Well, you need to be complaining to whoever provided that build of
Postgres, which is not the upstream project ... and it is definitely
not me personally, so replying only to me isn't going to get you
anywhere.  Please keep the list cc'd when replying.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6263: \l causes core dump with large database
От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6263: \l causes core dump with large database