Re: Conflict between regression tests namespace & transactions due to recent changes

От Marina Polyakova
Тема Re: Conflict between regression tests namespace & transactions due to recent changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-05-19 09:03, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 02:39:10PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 11:02:45AM +0300, Marina Polyakova wrote:
>>> It confuses me a little that different methods are used for the same
>>> purpose. But the namespace test checks schemas. So see
>>> diff_abc_to_txn_table.patch which replaces abc with txn_table in the
>>> transaction test.
>>
>> Looks OK seen from here.  Thanks!
>
> FYI, the buildfarm is seeing some spurious failures as well:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=schnauzer&dt=2023-05-19
> 04%3A29%3A42
> --
> Michael

Yes, it is the same error. Here's another one in version 13:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=schnauzer&dt=2023-05-18%2022:37:49

--
Marina Polyakova
The Russian Postgres Company

От: "Joel Jacobson"
Сообщение: Re: Should CSV parsing be stricter about mid-field quotes?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: WAL Insertion Lock Improvements