Re: pgarchives: Bug report + Patches: loader can't handle message in multiple lists

От Célestin Matte
Тема Re: pgarchives: Bug report + Patches: loader can't handle message in multiple lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> How does it even get that far?  The code on line 32 of storage.py will
> check if the message is already in the archives. How does it even get
> to the point of trying to insert the message again?

Because my patch bypasses this by checking whether the message exists *in the given list*

This was the beginning of an attempt to fix a crash I had. As far as I remember, the crash was that the message already
existed.

But as said in previous email, this was not sufficient to solve the issue.

> I'm not sure I like the idea of committing after every message and
> then rolling back in the event of an error. If nothing else, this
> should be done using a savepoint instead of a complete transaction.

Attached
--
Célestin Matte

Вложения