Re: BUG #1916: selection criteria from one outer join on clause applied to other joins

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1916: selection criteria from one outer join on clause applied to other joins
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Any idea on when a fix might be available, or what
> conditions must exist in a query for this failure to occur?

It would be fairly easy to fix just by disabling all consideration
of deducing anything from outer-join conditions.  I want to think
a little more about whether we can be less drastic, but that might
be what ends up going into the back branches.  In any case you can
expect to see fixes in 8.0.4 et al.

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1916: selection criteria from one outer join
От: vishal saberwal
Сообщение: Column Name parameter problem