Re: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gustavsson Mikael <mikael.gustavsson@smhi.se> writes:
> Clarification, its the same postgresql13 server. I just connect with different psql-clients.

Perhaps turning on log_connections on the server would offer some
insight.  It sort of looks like the v13 client is trying to connect
with SSL, failing for some unknown reason, and falling back to non-SSL
which also fails.

От: Gustavsson Mikael
Сообщение: SV: Problem with ssl and psql in Postgresql 13
От: "Joel Jacobson"
Сообщение: Raise exception without using plpgsql?