Re: Backends stuck in LISTEN

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Backends stuck in LISTEN
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> writes:
>> In the meanwhile I'll be happy to provide more information if someone
>> has any ideas.

Oh, after further thought: this trace says the process was trying to look
up the status of XID 1124964531 (see the TransactionIdGetStatus and
TransactionLogFetch calls).  Do all the backtraces show this same XID?

If I did the math right, this corresponds to pg_clog file 010C.  Do you
have such a file?  Does it look to have the right size and permissions?
What file names are present in pg_clog?

It'd also be interesting to see the current XID counter according to
pg_controldata, especially if you have some idea how far it's advanced
since the problem happened.