Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    No I am not... I used Eclipse for the first time just last week.
But yes, I wish to contribute to the CDT plugin. I think their Indexer
is a bit slow... it takes more than an hour (about two hours) to index
postgres' source code!!! Also, I just noticed that the background gdb
crashes when trying to open an uninitialized structure in the
'Variables' view.
   If you are talking about, Mike Taylor from Eclipse,
(http://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2006&id=mtaylor),
then I'd be delighted to get in touch with him and see if Postgres and
Eclipse can work more closely.

Gurjeet.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio