Re: join on next row

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: join on next row
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It would have been quite easy if done in Oracle's 'lateral view'
feature. But I think it is achievable in standard SQL too; using
subqueries in the select-clause.

Try something like this:

select
    Employee, EventDate,
    EventTime as e1_time,
    EventType as e1_type,
    (    select
            EventTime
        from
            Events
        where    Employee = O.Employee
        and        EventDate = O.EventDate
        and        EventTime > O.EventTime
        limit    1
    )as e_time_1,
    (    select
            EventType
        from
            Events
        where    Employee = O.Employee
        and        EventDate = O.EventDate
        and        EventTime > O.EventTime
        limit    1
    )
from
    Events

Hope it helps...

Regards,
Gurjeet.

От: Trigve Siver
Сообщение: Re: problem connecting to server
От: "Thomas Chille"
Сообщение: Re: simple query terminated by signal 11