Re: add space to expand database ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: add space to expand database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Andreas Schmitz <a.schmitz@cityweb.de> writes:
> I have a little problem with a database that is growing drastically. I am
> getting short on diskspace within $PGDATA. Is there a way to use $PGDATA2 in
> addition to $PGDATA with the same database ?

There's no really practical way to do that at the moment within
Postgres.  I'd recommend looking into OS-level facilities for spreading
a filesystem over multiple physical volumes --- depending on your
platform you might be able to do it with LVM, software RAID, etc.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: not able to pg_dump the database...
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: SSL Mode