Re: BUG #18021: Loading Error

От Manika Singhal
Тема Re: BUG #18021: Loading Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,
Can you please provide more details of the issue and also please share the installation log also. It must be present in system TEMP with the name starting with installbuilder or install-edb.

--
Thanks & Regards
Manika Singhal

On 15-Jul-2023, at 2:13 PM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      18021
Logged by:          Hüseyin Burak Hekimoğlu
Email address:      hburakhekimoglu@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.3
Operating system:   Windows 11

I installed the program but it gives a loading error. How can I solve this?

От: "suyu.cmj"
Сообщение: Re: The same 2PC data maybe recovered twice
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18025: Probably we need to change behaviour of the checkpoint failures in PG