Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"John Hagstrand" <john.hagstrand@interageresearch.com> writes:
> I'm getting the following error when I try to update or insert into a table.
> This just started happening today.  The table has been working fine up to
> now.  The table has 27,000 rows and 24 columns.

> ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 0

What PG version is this, and what exactly is the table schema (and how
did you change it recently)?  And let's see an exact example of a
failing query.  It'd be even nicer if you could get a stack trace from
the errfinish call.

The only recent bugs of this ilk that I can recall had to do with
operations on zero-column tables.  Probably you've found some new
corner case, but there's not enough info here to guess what.

От: Eric Ridge
Сообщение: Re: Cursors and Transactions, why?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to list domains