Re: TX semantics backward compatibility

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TX semantics backward compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> writes:
> What versions of postgresql supported the abortive non-autocommit mode
> that caused so many problems, could it be that 7.2 did, and it was on
> for this fellow?

If memory serves, that mistake was only in 7.3.  In any case, it would
not have had the effect of auto-recovering from errors.

The only explanation that I can think of for his report is that the 7.2
JDBC driver was automatically canceling the transaction and starting a
new one after detecting an error ... which is bizarre enough to be hard
to believe, but I'm far from an authority on JDBC.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: TX semantics backward compatibility
От: "YL"
Сообщение: multi-languages in a table