Re: postgresql book - practical or something newer?

От Vivek Khera
Тема Re: postgresql book - practical or something newer?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 31, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Erik Jones wrote:

> That's an interesting idea.  Is there a general audience/
> participation wiki for Postgres?  I know the developers have one,
> but a user-oriented sister wiki would probably be a good way to get
> lots of different people involved.

I'm of the opinion that the documentation should provide guidance like
best practices in addition to just being a reference.  To that end,
the "interactive" online docs seem like a great place for people to
make suggestions and recommendations like this, and these comments can
be folded into the next release of the docs.