Re: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?

От Rob Richardson
Тема Re: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Replying partially to my own question:

I downloaded the Express provider from DevArt.  I then set them an E-mail as scornfully as I possibly could write suggesting that if they are going to provide samples with their code, the samples should probably be tested at least once.

We’ll see if their customer support people are willing to reply to someone as rude as I was, but they thoroughly deserved all the rudeness I used and many times more.

RobR

От: Mike Christensen
Сообщение: Re: What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?
От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to use "pack" in pl/perl without resorting to pl/perlu?