Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
>> Looks like the test_pg_dump extension made the Windows builds upset.
>> I'm guessing that's because I set 'MODULES_big' even though there isn't
>> a .c component.
>>
>> Doing a local build with that commented out, assuming that works and
>> doesn't generate the .so any more on my Linux box, I'll push the change
>> up to hopefully fix those buildfarm members.

> Alright, apparently that made other Windows buildfarm members unhappy...

> I guess the next approach will be to add back MODULES_big and add in a
> .c file for the Windows systems to be happy about.  I'm certainly open
> to other suggestions.

You should not need to do that; cf src/test/modules/test_extensions,
which has got SQL-only extensions.

But at this point I think Peter's complaint has some force to it, and that
what you ought to do is revert the testing patch.  You can have another go
after beta1.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump