Re: BUG #16385: Postgres YUM repo broke

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #16385: Postgres YUM repo broke
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Thu, 2020-04-23 at 16:04 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> The first week of April I noticed that the repo for the
> rhel-6Workstation-x86_64 is not available under
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/
> Is there a new Yum repo rpm that I need to download so I can keep my
> Postgres up to date?

Sorry, it's definitely a(nother) missing symlink. Created it:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-6Workstation-x86_64/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #16386: drop contraint in inherited table is missing in pg_dump backup
От: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery