Re: How to import data from Oracle and SqlServer to a Postgres database?

От Sam Jas
Тема Re: How to import data from Oracle and SqlServer to a Postgres database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

One way is that take the dump of oracle in .csv format

Import data into postgres database using copy command.
--
Thanks
Sam Jas

От: Andre Lopes
Сообщение: How to import data from Oracle and SqlServer to a Postgres database?
От: Raimon Fernandez
Сообщение: Re: MD5 Authentication