[pgadmin-hackers] Please install VisualStudio redistributable only if needed

От Schulz, Michael
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] Please install VisualStudio redistributable only if needed
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

Hope i got the right list.
Here a small issue written in UserStory format.

Me as a user don’t want to have the PostgreSQL installer to install the VisualStudio Redistributable if it is already installed so I have my beloved database on my hard drive in a shorter time.

This story is for the windows installer.

With best regards,
Michael Schulz

Siemens AG
Power and Gas Division
Energy Solutions
KRAWAL
PG ES EN PTEC PP 3
Freyeslebenstr. 1
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9131 18-89015
Fax: +49 9131 18-4434

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4: Test-suite OS compatability issue
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Dependents and Dependencies in GreenPlum