Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> Interestingly, the test is only failing on i386 and none of the other
> architectures, which could hint at 80-bit extended precision FP
> problems.

Yeah, that's what I'd assumed it is.  We suppress that where we can
with -fexcess-precision=standard or -msse2, but I'm guessing that
doesn't help here for some reason.

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Fixing the docs for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... ADD/DROP PUBLICATION