Re: os x port

От Adam H.Pendleton
Тема Re: os x port
Дата
Query execution order  (Miha Radej <miha.radej@siix.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Friday, Dec 12, 2003, at 15:54 US/Eastern, nwingfield@che-llp.com
wrote:

> Could you please explain what help is needed to complete a port of
> pgAdmin
> 3 to OS X?  I would like to see the software available on the Mac
> platform
> and would also like to learn some OS X programming skills.  Currently I
> devote a good deal of time to Zope/Python, but I don't really know how
> those skills could transfer to this project.  Thanks.  Nathaniel

1. pgAdmin3 will only run on Mac OS X Panter (10.3) and above.
Previous versions are not currently supported.
2. Get the wxWindows snapshot from developer.pgadmin.org.
3.  Compile with ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/wx2 --with-mac
--enable-unicode
4. make
5. make install
6. cd contrib/src/stc
7. make install
8. cd ../xrc
9. make install
10. Get the pgAdmin3 source
11. ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgadmin3
12. make
13. make install

Report any errors.  BTW, I don't have a copy of Mac OS X Panther, so I
don't know if these steps will work or not.  Please report any problems
you have and I will try to help as best I can.

ahp