Re: Pragma linking?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Pragma linking?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > For VC++ you can add a #pragma directive to the header
> files to direct
> > the compiler/linker to link with a specific library.
>
> Count on Microsoft to invent stupid "features" :-(.

I guess stupid is a relative matter - I find it quite handy.

> If the directive includes a full path then we can't put it in our
> standard headers, and if it doesn't then it's useless.

It can optionally include the full path. Which we can't use, of course.

It will work just fine when you don't, as long as you include the
directory where the lib file is in your LIB path. Which is the same way
the linker commandline option works. I don't see how that makes it
useless, though.

//Magnus

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Pragma linking?
От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: Number of dimensions of an array parameter