Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Дата
Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Список pgsql-www
> > I wonder if she used > from a different font?
>
> After looking more closely, I realize that the > in the
> original image is not anti-aliased, whereas the rest of the
> text is.  So she definitely did *something* different there,
> and it could easy be that the font is different too.
>
> I poked around a little and found a reasonably decent looking
> > in Futura Extra Bold Condensed.  How's this look?

Much better, but the arrow thingie still looks a bit weird.
(Now is when you realise that having an automated way of generating them
would certainly help :-P)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events