Re: add new acronym "AM"

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: add new acronym "AM"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 12 Nov 2023, at 00:08, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/acronyms.html
>
> while reading the progres codebase, i could find you're using the acronym
> "AM" which denotes "Access Method". it's be nice to add it to the list of
> acronyms

That's a fair point.  It's sort of hard to refer back from the acronym list
though since we don't have a single Access Method section but instead one for
Indexes and one for Relations.  In the attached diff I propose that we add a
glossary entry for Access Method (suggested better wording much appreciated)
which the acronym can refer to.  Being such a core concept it doesn't seem like
a bad idea to explain it.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: T is a mandatory date time separator in RFC3339 but documentation states differently
От: Roman Frołow
Сообщение: Re: T is a mandatory date time separator in RFC3339 but documentation states differently