inet data types & select

От Chris Griesel
Тема inet data types & select
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

I'm busy writing an IP accounting DB using nacctd and postgres.
The data gets inserted correctly into the database and I can run the select
queries that I desire.

e.g.  (select sum(size) from iptraff where srcip = "209.100.30.2") gives me
the total bytes that that particular host sent. Now it would be *REALLY*
groovy if I could do the following: (select sum(size) from iptraff where
scrip = "209.100.30.0/24")
That would tell me the total traffic for that subnet.

>From what I understand the relevant code resides in network.c ,
unfortunately I am not a C person :-(

Please reply to my e-mail addy.

Thanks!
Christopher Griesel
chrisg@gia.co.za  ---------------
---FREE THE SOURCE---  ---------------

Dial-up Network Management
USKO Enterprise Networks
http://www.usko.co.za

+27 11 800-9300 (TEL)
+27 11 803-6110 (FAX)
+27 83 616-5438 (GSM Mobile)

" This message contains information, which may be privileged and
confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return or destroy
the original message.  Thank you."

От: Peter Galbavy
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
От: "Cary O'Brien"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6 (Large Objects)