Re: [psycopg] Feature Request: [PostgreSQL 10] Support for preparingthe encrypted password

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [psycopg] Feature Request: [PostgreSQL 10] Support for preparingthe encrypted password
Дата
Список psycopg
On 8/3/17 7:00 AM, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> One more arguable request is that I don't like the function as a
> connection method. The function is a wrapper to both
> `PQencryptPasswordConn` and `PQencryptPassword`, so the connection is
> actually an optional parameter.

I haven't looked at the code, but psql has supported \password back to
at least 9.5. AFAIK that's accomplished at the fe/be layer, so
presumably libpq has had password change support for quite some time.
--
Jim Nasby, Chief Data Architect, Austin TX
OpenSCG                 http://OpenSCG.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] Changing set_session implementation
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: [psycopg] problem with readonly/autocommit, was: Changing set_sessionimplementation