Re: archive items not in correct section order

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: archive items not in correct section order
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 27/08/18 15:22, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva-analytics.info> writes:
>> Last night for the first time our pg_dump backup threw this error for
>> the first time. Repeated runs this morning consistently throw it too.
> That's not supposed to happen.  Can you create a test case, by any chance?
> Presumably, it's triggered by some database schema change you made since
> the last successful dump.
>
>             regards, tom lane

In answer to Adrian's question, we run:

pg_dump -U (user) -C (database)

then we pipe that out to gpg. pg_dump still throws the error without the
pipe.

I'm cutting down to find as brief a test case as possible at the moment;
current hot favourite is a materialised view that's a crosstab using the
functions from here https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/tablefunc.html

--
Tim Clarke

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup + SSL error: bad length
От: Tim Clarke
Сообщение: Re: archive items not in correct section order